Approximately 5% to 10% of all cancers are hereditary
Myriad myRisk™ Hereditary Cancer panel is a 25-gene panel that identifies an elevated risk for eight important cancers:
Myriad myRisk™ captures more mutation carriers than BRACAnalysis® and COLARIS® combined. Studies have shown that testing with Myriad myRisk increases mutation detection between 40 and 50 percent.
A scientific advancement that will revolutionize hereditary cancer testing and patient care, Myriad myRisk™:
- Blends genetic testing status AND personal/family cancer history into clinically actionable risk assessment and follow-up;
- Provides specific medical management recommendations for patients who test positive or negative based on the guidelines of leading professional medical societies; and
- Provides a test report that is simple, clear and easy to use.
Clear and Actionable Direction
The Myriad myRisk™ report provides recommendations for managing patients with either positive or negative genetic results.
Every Myriad myRisk™ test report includes:
- The Myriad myRisk™ Genetic Test Result and
- The Myriad myRisk™ Management Tool – a personalized cancer risk and management guide based on professional medical society guidelines.