Hair Drug Test
Hair Follicle Drug Testing is currently the most effective method of testing for substance abuse, covering a period of approximately 90 days and cannot be tampered with.
Tests Available (7 Major Drug Classes):
- Unlike urine test sample, the Hair test sample cannot be altered or substituted
- Sample collection eliminates privacy issues and the embarrassment of direct observation (requires only 90-120 strands of hair) Utilize strict chain of custody
- Results available in 3 weeks
Hair Testing Process
- You must cut your hair as close to the scalp as close as possible
- Use the hair in the area where you are cutting
Hair Analysis provides a secure, retrospective window of detection. Hair can show the trend of a habit over time and accurately determine what drugs were used. Just as importantly, it will show definitively if someone has not been taking any illicit substances.
Using a small sample of hair cut at the scalp, hair analysis evaluates the amount of drug metabolites embedded inside the hair shaft.
If no head hair is available, body hair can be used. Bleaches, shampoos and external contaminants. (i.e. marijuana smoke) have no known impact on test results.
For self collection please call our hotline 741-7777 / 0922-8906664 for proper collection procedures.